Slider

Recent Purchases

Wednesday 19 July 2017

H&M bathing suit
A round straw "chubby" bag
Navy sandals from The March via Asos
After some serious online shopping, I finally found a few dream wardrobe pieces before Ida and I head off to Copenhagen. I had been looking for a colour blocked flattering bathing suit (preferably in red) a la Baywatch style before finally finding this lil' beaut. The straw bag is a fashion piece turned trend that, (if you were a reader of my last blog) you know that I have been obsessing over for quite some time. And finally, just in time for the warm weather (if it ever arrives) I purchased these sliders/ flat mules/sandals/whatever else you could call them from Asos for a fraction of the original price. Score!

Love,
Sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan