Slider

Welcome

Thursday 22 June 2017

As some of you may know, I've now moved the blog to this new website: sofiavendela.blogspot.se (sofiavendela.blogspot.com also works). Here, I will be elevating my content from focusing on quantity to focusing solely on quality. To satisfy my perfectionism, I will not be able to conform to a post schedule and will most likely not be posting as regularly as I used to on the old blog (sorry). Here, I will focus on fashion, lifestyle and beauty, continuing my cafe guides and really trying to create something that you would want to read. So, please comment if there is something that you'd be interested in seeing, it would help me a lot! There will be some exciting things happening on the blog including a trip to Copenhagen in a few weeks, Barcelona in the beginning of August, maybe a trip to our summer house in Finland and Christmas in Australia. I am so excited to share everything with you!






Jacket: Mango, Jumper: Pull & Bear, Trousers: Kappahl, Bag: Rebecca Minkoff, Shoes: Marzio

I wore this a few days ago when going to a country estate for lunch to celebrate my grandmother's birthday which was so lovely. Also: I am so in love with these red, white and blue flowy trousers. They're both comfortable and stylish; not to mention that they go really well with the rest of my favourite pieces since blue, white, grey, black and red dominate my wardrobe.

Love,
Sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan